I hope everyone has had a nice Thanksgiving break. It is hard to believe that we are only 3 weeks away from the end of the semester. Here are the announcements for the week:
- The next $150 spring trip payment is due this Thursday, December 1st. The remaining payments will be due January 9th and February 22nd.
- Each Troubadour's fair-share must be paid by December 12th. A statement will be going home with each member this week with the remaining balance. Please contact me if you have any concerns or issues.
- If you ordered stuffed chicken from the band meat fundraiser please contact the band office to discuss your options for this product. 206-682-6407
- Troubadour Tutoring is this Tuesday from 3:15-4:00pm. Troubadour Tutoring Tuesdays have been outstanding! Thank you for everyone who has helped with this great success.
- I am happy to announce that this year we will have a Troubadour Pep Band for several of the Varsity boy's and girl's basketball games. Here is the information about the Pep Band: Pep Band Information Sheet. At the moment there is not an audition for pep band. However, due to limited seating, depending on interest an audition might be required.
- Don't forget about our Holiday Concert Monday, December 5th at 7:00pm. Here is the itinerary for the concert including uniform information: Holiday Concert Itinerary.
Have a great afternoon!